Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday View - 3 June 2018 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well Kim and I are back from yet another rainy weekend at the shore. But at least it didn't rain the whole time. We were able to get some outdoor activities in and we were even able to have a nice campfire last night. This morning the rain held off long enough for us to run a few errands. And I was able to do a little bit of shooting.

Many dozens of times as we have traveled up and down RT 9 in Cape May Courthouse I have noticed a really nice little lake at the entrance of the Cape May County Zoo and Park. So today I finally decided to stop by and shoot some photos. Being a dreary and did I mention very windy day there was no one else there but me. Even Kim waited in my truck. But I wasn't all alone. I had the company of a few flocks of geese. There was several adults and a lot of young ones. And for  today's photo I would like to share some of them with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Just a family out for a swim.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Saturday June 2, 2018

Today's Link

Today I am sharing an informative link for something I want to try. It's a tour that I have not yet been on but would like to go. So I thought I'd share it with you. And of course when I do I'll be sure to share my experience here at the blog. Click Here to check it out.

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment