Thursday, August 24, 2017

Welcome To The "Throwback Thursday" View

Hi friends. Every once in a while I like to change things up a bit on the blog. So for today's and for probably every Thursday post in the foreseeable future I am sharing a repeat of an older post. Sort of my own Throwback Thursday. Original huh?!

To start things off I thought it fitting to post a subject that has always been a big part of my interest in photography. The Sun. More precisely a sunrise. Today I share with you the early morning of October 19, 2015 at Valley Forge National Park.

Click For Full Size Image

You can check out the entire original post here

And there you have it. My first Throwback Thursday. How do you like it? You can let me know in the comments if you are so inclined.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This photo is worth a repeat. Beautiful! As usual,I totally enjoyed all the squirrel photos. For some reason photos of squirrels make me smile. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful picture! I didn't remember it, so went back and read the original post. You always get good shots at Valley Forge. Just remember I like this one and I do have a birthday coming up. Hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete