Saturday, August 5, 2017

Welcome To The Saturday View

After another long day my friends this is going to be another snapshot post. And like yesterday's I am sharing three instead if one. I'm the gift that keeps on giving :)

Here we see some shots of the ongoing construction of the boardwalk revitalization that is underway (finally) in Atlantic City. I am happy to say that it is really moving along and will soon be completed as far as the Flagship Resort where you can often find Kim and myself on our weekend getaways.

Click For Full Size Image
Click For Full Size Image
Click For Full Size Image

That's the Flagship Resort in the background.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday August 4, 2017
Friday August 4, 2017
Friday August 4, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment