Sunday, August 20, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

It's Sunday evening and all I can think is how did the weekend go by so fast? I guess time does fly when you are having fun as they say.

Being Sunday I didn't have to be up real early but naturally the dog had other ideas. So up early I was. And not wanting to pass up a chance to get out into the Cafe and perhaps shoot some video or snap off a frame or two I grabbed my gear and headed out into the back yard. I made sure all of the feeders were full and then set up to see what I could see. And I saw a lot!

To that end I would like to share this little apple loving guy with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Our neighbor has an apple tree and the squirrels often grab some and eat them in our yard.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F8
- Shutter Speed 1/50 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday August 19, 2017

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Great shot. And I loved yesterday's rainbow also. I'm surprised these little squirrels don't run off if they see you. The ones in my yard do. Perhaps the ones around you are more used to humans.

    ReplyDelete