Monday, August 21, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

Today I am continuing with my Sunday morning Cafe photo shoot. And yes it's another squirrel. Is it the same squirrel? I have no idea because we probably have about six or eight regulars. The same or not check out this little guy enjoying one of the peanuts I left out on the fence post.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F5.60
- Shutter Speed 1/800 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 320
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday August 20, 2017

That's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Cute! You should put them where he doesn't have to stretch so far.

    ReplyDelete