Sunday, August 27, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Kim and I had another mini getaway to Atlantic City this weekend. We tend to go about once a month. And as usual I got lots of cityscapes and tons of shots of the ocean. Maybe even a sunrise? But I also spent some time photographing at Gardner's Basin which is just off of the Absecon Inlet which in turn is just off the Atlantic Ocean. But instead of the typical shots of boats water and wildlife I turned in a different direction. Flowers. And as I was shooting flowers I turned back to wildlife. And today I would like to share this with you.

Click For Full Size Image

Oh I got some great flower shots too. And you'll see them soon.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- Shutter Speed 1/400 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday August 26, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love butterflies. They are special to me. I haven't seen any for years and this year they seem to be all over. This is a great shot. You got really close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a lot of them. I also see them in our garden but haven't been able to grab a close up.

    ReplyDelete