Monday, August 28, 2017

Welcome To The Monday View

This past weekend in Atlantic City turned out to be a really good one for photographing. None of it was planned either. Not even today's shot. But somehow things just fell into place and I was really "on". At least that's how it felt to me. I have some cool stuff to share. Some new stuff and some of my old favorites. And today I share with you this old favorite. The Sun.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 51mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F18
- Shutter Speed 1/250 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 250
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday August 27, 2017

And I have to go for now. But please make sure to check back soon. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment