Thursday, August 17, 2017

Welcome To The Thursday View

On Saturday before we visited the zoo Kim and I made a quick stop to check out what I call "the other side of the Farm Park". In reality it is simply another entrance to the Norristown Farm Park that happens to be at the end of a dead end  road. And at this entrance there is a bridge that goes over a set of railroad tracks that I do not believe to be in use anymore. Naturally I grabbed a shot or ten and today I share this one with you.

Click For Full Size Image

I felt black and white was fitting for this scene. I think it expresses a different feeling than the original presented below.

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 18mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F16
- Shutter Speed 1/30 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 400
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Wednesday August 16, 2017

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment