Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Welcome To The Tuesday View

Hi there friends. Today's post is going to be quick. It was another long day. But it was a good day. That being said here is what I am going to do. I am sharing a photo that I made this afternoon. It's not a snapshot but I am treating it as such. Basically that means no "Technical Info" or "Yesterday's View". Just the pic for now. Then tomorrow we'll catch up. Okay? Good!

This is a shot of our Ornamental Onion plant that is in our front garden. I never knew that it would bloom.

Click For Full Size Image

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It looks a lot like a chivie flower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that a variation of an ornamental onion? The name would make me think so.

      Delete