Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 1, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hello and welcome to February! It's still cold but we are a little bit closer to Spring.

Yesterday I shared a handful of photos from our most recent trip to Longwood Gardens and today I am going to continue with that theme and share a few more. How's that sound? And just like yesterday I am going to leave it up to you to pick your very own favorite photo of the day.












Okay so there's a bit more than a "few". That's okay because I have even more to share next time. I hope you are enjoying this virtual trip to Longwood. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. All of the orchids. Can't pick just one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love orchids I have to say that in this group of photos my personal favorite is number 2. I love working with black and white.

      Delete