Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

I know that I share a lot of sunrise photos but I just never get tired of it. Every day is unique and though they may look alike each sunrise is also unique. And today's is no exception. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


I also managed to grab a quick video too. This is shot in 4K Ultra HD and is best viewed at the highest resolution your device and internet connection will allow.

February 24, 2015 Sunrise

And I am calling it a day folks. thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great video! I cannot believe how the sun appears like fire.I agree that each sunrise (& sunset!) is different. I never seem to have my camera when I see something beautiful. Plus my camera never does it justice; I am never quite happy with the photo. I think maybe it's because in viewing the beauty,the splendor, God is speaking to our hearts.That is something that cannot be copied. Now I just stand by,savoring the view as His gift to me. The true photo will rest in my heart.
    Have a beauty filled day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I could not have said it better. As much as I love photography there are times that I leave the camera aside and just enjoy the view. Have a great day!

      Delete