Monday, February 23, 2015

February 23, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Continuing with yesterday's theme I would like to share another photo from Valley Forge. This was shot with my camera phone while it was mounted on the dashboard of our car. I was recording a video at the time and I will be sharing it soon but for now here is one of the still frames.


And though this video is not ready yet I do have another one to share with you right now. A time lapse video. But wait! There's more! I am sharing it at four different speeds. Yep, go ahead and choose one. or choose them all. It's up to you. Just click on the links below.


Sunday Drive At Valley Forge

Sunday Drive At Valley Forge (Faster)

Sunday Drive At Valley Forge (Much Faster)

Sunday Drive At Valley Forge (Way Too fast)


And I'm going for now. But I'll be back real soon. I hope you will be too.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. It was neat seeing the various speeds & agree the one is way too fast! I rather enjoyed the slower pace for viewing the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I have another "regular" video from the park that I will be posting soon. I think you will like it.

      Delete