Friday, February 6, 2015

February 6, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi and welcome to my blog! Today like most Fridays I am sharing one of my "retro" photos. For those who don't know, these photos may be a couple years old or maybe a decade or more old. Today we go back to March 3, 2003 to the world famous San Diego Zoo. San Diego may not have the oldest zoo (Philadelphia has that) but it does have the largest zoo in the nation. And I consider it a "must visit" if you are in the area. And here is today's photo.


This is of course a group of pink flamingos. Also known as a "stand" or "Flamboyance". I shot this with my Fuji S602Z.

I would also like to share yet another shot I made of the moon last week. This was on Saturday after we returned home from Longwood and I just got around to processing it.


And that's it for today. I am glad you stopped by and hope you visit again soon.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment