Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 17, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

With all of the cold wintery weather we have been having I thought it would be nice to have a little reminder of warmer times. So today I share with you a couple of photos I snapped while Kim and I were playing a round of miniature golf in Ocean City, New Jersey last June.



Stay warm my friends. And remember we are getting near the end of the real cold weather. In just a few weeks it should be nearing at least the high 40's. I'll take it!

And that's it for today. Be sure to check back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'll take it too! It's supposed to be in the high 30s the end of this week. I don't think I've played Pirate Island, but maybe I have. Is that the one with the sunken ship?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure about the sunken ship. It is the one right near the bridge going out of Ocean City.

      Delete