Sunday, February 8, 2015

February 8, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hi there! Well this weekend sure did go fast. Of course they all seem to. As many of you know Kim and I celebrated our Anniversary by spending Saturday night at The Joseph Ambler Inn located in North Wales Pennsylvania. I have lots of photos that I will be posting here soon but for today I would like to share this with you.


This is the Farmhouse. Built in 1734 it is the oldest building on the premises. It also happens go be where we stayed. That is our balcony toward the right. The only balcony at the Inn. You can read some of the history of the Farmhouse and the other buildings here.

The Inn is reputedly haunted. I of course cannot say for sure if this is true but I can tell you that a couple of weird hings happened while we were there. At one point my cell phone that had a 52% charge suddenly displayed a message to plug in the charger and then before I could it promptly turned off. As soon as I did plug the charger in though it showed a 50% charge. Could this be a fluke? Absolutely. But it has never happened before and my phone, a Motorola Droid Turbo, has a reputation for extremely long battery life. I often don't need to charge it every day. The other thing that occurred was a scratching noise on the bed sheets that Kim heard while I was sleeping. What was it? We may never know. The building is 281 years old and has a lot of history. I would have no problem staying there again.

And that's it for today folks. I'll be back real soon with more. Thanks for stopping by.


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the balcony! I agree about the phone. Could of been.....but you don't know. Thanks for the haunted history.

    ReplyDelete