Saturday, February 7, 2015

February 7, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Hi everyone! Today is going to be a quick one. I am posting this from a quaint little getaway called The Joseph Ambler Inn. My and Kim's anniversary is this weekend and we thought it would be nice to take a short trip. So for today's photo I am sharing the view from our room.


This isn't my best work but you get the idea. I have much more to share in another post to come. I thank you for stopping by. Please come back soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I've never heard of this place, but am assuming that's where the name of the town Ambler, PA comes from. Hope you have a good time. I love the shot and can't wait to hear about the place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Check out this link to see some of the history of the inn. It's pretty interesting.

      http://www.josephamblerinn.com/about/inn-history.htm

      Delete
  2. Love the shot! Happy Anniversary! I'd be taking a snowy walk with my hubby.Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! We did take a nice walk around this morning. Got lot's of shots and of course will be sharing some of them here.

      Delete