Wednesday, February 4, 2015

February 4, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hi all! How about this weather? I don't know about where you are but for early February today was pretty nice around here. 

For today's photo(s) I am sharing yet more from our trip to Longwood on Saturday. I know this may me getting a little long in the tooth but please bare with me as we are approaching the finish line. And without further delay let's get to it.








Enjoy the rest of your day and please be sure to stop back soon.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what the flowers are,but the next - to-last green leaves remind me of the coleus I get every year. I get the multi colored though.Do you know if the last flower is a Stargazer lily? They were my sister's favorite....woo is their fragrance powerful!
    Thanks for a view towards spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie! I think the lily is some kind of hybrid but I'm not sure. I love Stargazers too and am going to put a couple in our yard this year. I really need to start noting he names of the flowers when I photograph them. Come on Spring!

      Delete
  2. The succulents in that dish is such a good idea. I might have to steal that way to do it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get a lot of good ideas from Longwood. Now all I have to do is try some of them :)

      Delete