Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 28, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Wow! February sure has gone by fast. March is almost upon us and we are just 19 days away from Spring. Kim and I did our usual shopping today and everywhere we went had displays of Summer goods. I love this time of year. Though it is still cold outside it's not as cold. And warmer weather really is finally on the way. We are expecting some freezing rain tomorrow but I don't think it will last too long. It's clear as can be right now and the Moon is shining bright. And that is what I am sharing with you today.


I have to say that I am very pleased with this shot. I am surprised too. You see the Moon was so high up in the sky that I had a hard time setting the camera up. It had to point almost straight up on the tripod. This made it difficult for me to look through the viewfinder and get a good focus. Then the remote shutter release gave me problems and I had to use the self timer instead. If everything is not perfectly steady the photo will be blurry. But somehow it all came out good and I got a pretty decent shot with good detail. Hey, if it too was easy it wouldn't be fun. Right?

As always I thank you for stopping by to read my little blog. I hope you come back often to see what I have to share. And if you like what you see please share it. The more the merrier!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment