Sunday, February 22, 2015

February 22, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

What a warm up today! It made it all the way up to the mid 40's and it sure felt like Spring around here. Of course the downside is that it is going to get cold again tonight and all of the melted snow will turn to ice. But I do think most of the really cold temps are on the way out for the season.

In our journeys today Kim and I took a drive through Valley Forge and I grabbed this quick photo with my phone.


Just a small patch of snow where there was a few inches just hours earlier. Come on Spring!

Thanks for stopping by and as usual I hope you return soon to see what ever it might be that I have to share with you. Also, there may be a video at the Facebook Group later on tonight. I'm still working on it though so please check it out later.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment