Thursday, February 12, 2015

February 12, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Today to wrap up our trip to The Joseph Ambler Inn I would like to share a few random photos from inside of a couple of the buildings. So without further delay let's get right into it.






And that's about it folks. I hope you have enjoyed the photos from our recent trip. I often say this about the places I visit but I can truly recommend The Joseph Ambler Inn for a nice mini vacation or even just for lunch or dinner. The people who work there really do a great job to make sure your visit is exceptional. It's a little higher on the price scale but worth splurging for every now and then.

Thanks for visiting and as always I invite you to come back to see whatever I might share.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I have loved spending this week at the Inn with you. I have never heard of it and have truly enjoyed learning all about it. Your pictures are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! It sure was a great find. Like I said in the post you can go there just to have lunch if you like. I was told at the reception desk that they will even show you rooms if they are vacant so you can check them out for a future stay. I think we will be doing that. Though I do recommend the room we stayed in. It was room 104 in the Farmhouse.It is a Deluxe King Suite and the only room to have a bath with an aromatherapy system. Very nice!

      Delete