Saturday, February 14, 2015

February 14, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone! As most of you know it is very cold here in the northeast. We even had a little bit of snow today. Nothing really to speak of though. It has also been a bit cloudy. This morning when I got up I had hopes of a really nice sunrise. The sky looked awesome. But it was just too cloudy. Obviously I didn't get a full sunrise photo but I did capture the sky right before the sun tucked up behind those clouds. And that is what I share with you today.

 

I also shot a video. In it you can watch the sky as it changed colors. I made this with a new toy I purchased last weekend. We were in a Radio Shack store in Quakertown that happened to be one of the almost 2,000 that are closing and they had some really good discounts. So I bought an action cam. It is similar to a Go Pro but cost a LOT less. Not that it is very difficult but I am still learning to use it. Since it does not have a screen I need to learn how to judge what it is recording. I'll get the hang of it though. So anyhow here is what I shot this morning.


Saturday February 14, 2015 Sunrise 
 

And I am calling it a day folks. I hope you come back again to see whatever it may be that I have to share. Thanks for reading.


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, maybe you can help me with my camera. Joe got me one last year and I still haven't figured it out. Let's get together so you can show me.

    I really like the sky. It's a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! We could do that. It really is easy to use.

      Delete