Friday, February 20, 2015

February 20, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Tonight Kim and I drove to the city to attend a show at The Penn's Landing Playhouse. Of course I can't go anywhere without grabbing a few shots. I didn't have my regular camera with me and and it was very cold so these are not my best work but here goes anyway. Maybe I'll get back there when he weather turns and spend some more time photographing.

Ben Franklin Bridge Crossing over he Delaware River.

Entrance to The Seaport Museum that houses The Penn's Landing Playhouse.

And that's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to came back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great shot of the bridge. I see it only when I'm driving and can't get a shot. You were so close, yet so far away. Hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! We did have a good time. I will be going back to get some better shots but it will be in warmer weather. There are some great views from inside the museum.

      Delete