Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 21, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Well once again mother nature has been kind enough to present us with a little more snow. I don't know how much we are going to get but there has been at least 3 or 4 inches so far. But it could be worse. New England is being absolutely inundated with the white stuff. Anyway, for today's photo I am sharing yet another shot of the beginning of our current storm. Because I'm sure you haven't seen enough already.


You can't really see the snow falling in this photo so I am also including a short video. Check out the link below.

Saturday Snow

And I'll be back real soon. Please stay safe out there.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It's not the snow I mind,it's the bitter cold, with the wind chill. The snow is beautiful! (Sorry New England!) It reminds me of a white comforter covering the earth til it's ready to 'awaken' in the spring. I know we're all loving our comforters now!
    Loved yesterday's photo! The rainbow effect of the bridge......fabulous!! Keep on clicking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! You are sure right about the cold. I am just glad that it seems that we are rounding the corner to Spring. Yesterday's snow is already melting here.

      Delete