Friday, February 13, 2015

February 13, 2015 - Photo of The Day

Hi and welcome to another "retro" Friday. I know that Thursday is the customary "throwback" day but hey, I am different. Just ask anyone who knows me.

This week we are only going back a few years to Ocean City, Maryland in September 2010. Today's photo was shot with my cell phone (Can't remember which one) the night before Hurricane Earl.


This is Trimper's Rides. An amusement park at the beginning of the boardwalk near the inlet. You can click on any of the links I have included to read more.

Thank you as always for stopping by and reading my little blog. I truly appreciate it. And please be sure to stop back. You never know what you may see.

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. How beautiful......When God paints....there are no words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks Debbie! It is beautiful. And luckily the Hurricane wasn't too bad. I have some video I may post in the future.

      Delete
  2. This looks like an illustration for a book. Wow! So much color and detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I know, the scenery was amazing that evening.

      Delete