Wednesday, February 11, 2015

February 11, 2015 - Photo of The Day

For the past few days I have been showing you outside views from our stay at The Joseph Ambler Inn. today I would like show you a few indoor views. In particular the room we stayed in. This is Room 104 in the Farmhouse and is 281 years old.

The Living Room that greets us as we walk through the door
Doorway from Living Room to The Bedroom
Door out to the Balcony
The Bed of course
Hi Everyone!
The Big Whirlpool Tub
The Walk In Shower
As you can see there is a huge contrast of old and modern. When I was in the bath with the door shut I couldn't even tell I was in a nearly three century old building.

These were all shot with my cell phone. I would like to note that this last image is the one I was shooting when my phone's battery mysteriously went dead with more than 50% power left. You can read about it in a previous post here.

And that is it for today. Please be sure to come back soon. I will be sharing some more indoor photos.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment