Friday, February 27, 2015

February 27, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

It's Friday again and that means another "Retro" photo of the day. Today we only go back about four and a half years to the city of Phoenix, Arizona. July 11, 2011 to be precise. And boy was it hot. Very hot. But hey, it's a dry heat. This photo shows a view from our hotel window and a perfectly positioned Sun just to the left of Chase Field, home of the Arizona Diamondbacks.


Phoenix is a wonderful city with some of the friendliest people I have met. I really would like to get back there one day. And for being such a large city it sure didn't feel congested. And the downtown area has city ambassadors that are available to help visitors find their way around to restaurants and various sites of interest. There is even a free trolly that you can ride on the weekends around downtown. Very nice. Phoenix is on my list of places I recommend if you have the chance to visit.

And as an extra I would like to share a photo I shot on my way to work this morning. We had a light dusting of snow but it didn't amount to anything. It just looked nice on the trees.


The white specks you see is the snow falling.

As an aside I would like to encourage you to check out some of the links I have included in this and actually a lot of my posts. Just look for the highlighted text. They often lead to websites that can tell you a lot more than I can about the subjects I write about.

And that's it for today folks. Stay warm and please stop back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. That's the sun? I thought it was the moon. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! Yep. This was right after we checked in to the hotel. I looked out the window and couldn't resist.

      Delete