Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursday View - 14 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to get back to my weekly Thursday Smidge pictures. And to start off I am sharing this shot of her sitting on her bag. Smidge has a thing about brown paper bags. She doesn't get into them but rather sits and often sleeps on them. I might also add that this is the spot where Schnitzel's bed used to be. I think she really misses him.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


5 comments:

  1. Jack likes to lay on newspapers. Guess there is something about the feel of it. I'm sure she misses Schnitzel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Kathy. Don't know why it didn't publish my name.

      Delete
    2. I think it's a cat thing. Weird that you can't comment properly

      Delete
  2. Animals can grieve just as we humans do. I'm sure she misses him , wondering
    where....?

    ReplyDelete