Friday, September 8, 2023

Friday View - 8 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. This morning as I was getting ready for work I thought it might be nice to grab a few shots of the night sky. I had been outside earlier filling the Cafe feeders and I saw there was some stars showing. Well after I got dressed and was ready to go I still had time so I headed outside with my camera and tripod. But as I set up I noticed that the sky was now cloud covered. I was still determined to grab a few pictures though so that's what I did. I figured I'd see what I came up with later. And I must say I was surprised. For today's view I have three photos to share. The first is a wide view of the sky. The next two are cropped in. There is obvious cloud cover but if you look carefully at the second and third shots you'll see why I was surprised. There's not only stars but some of them are rather colorful. I'm thinking it is because of the clouds but I really don't know. Take a look and see what you think.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment: