Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday View - 9 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. So I set out early this morning in hopes of grabbing a sunrise photo or two at the Farm Park up the street. I was up early anyway and according to the weather forecast is was only partly cloudy. And that was true, in the west. Yeah, looking toward the east was a different story. I stuck it out for a while but the longer I waited the cloudier it got. So naturally I didn't get a sunrise photo. But the sky was still pretty nice looking in other directions and had some cool clouds. So for today's view I would like to share a shot of the clouds. I am also sharing two more pictures of a couple things I saw while at the park. The third picture was shot at long range but I think it still came out okay.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments: