Saturday, September 16, 2023

Saturday View - 16 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So I was up early for the second Saturday in a row hoping to grab some shots of the sunrise at the park. I checked the weather and the sky was said to be clear. The forecast also called for no clouds. So I dressed, grabbed my camera and headed out to one of my sunrise spots. And just like last week the eastern sky was cloud covered. The west was clear as a whistle, naturally. So I made the best of it and photographed what was there. While I wasn't able to capture the sun I was able to grab some nice shots. In fact it was a very good morning with the camera. So for today's view I would like to share a handful of the pictures I made. I'll call this part 1 because there was so much more. I'll probably share the rest tomorrow.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. All shots are so beautiful, but number two is actually my favorite. I can feel the stillness of the morning in that shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That shot was kind of unintentional. I turned around from the eastern sky and snapped it not thinking it would become much

      Delete
  2. Well worth the going! I like all though 4, & 6 stand out to me. My favorite is 6. It looks
    like the clouds are chasing each other. It just says 'spirit'to me.

    ReplyDelete