Monday, September 4, 2023

Monday View - 4 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is (hopefully) from the Cafe. You see I don't actually have any shots to share as I type this. Right now my camera is set up at the rear feeding station in hopes of some of our guests stopping by for a bite to eat. But even more importantly on a hot day like this a nice drink of fresh water. It's 94° F (34° C) and very sunny. The rear feeding station offers lot's of shade and cool water. It's been very popular this summer. So let's hope I get a few nice pictures for you to see. The time now is 4:00PM.

Well I'm back and it's now 5:03PM. With the weather being hot I wasn't sure if I'd have anyone show up at the feeder but about five minutes after I filled it I had visitors. The other feeders throughout the Cafe weren't touched, but they are in the sun. I guess having a shady area does help. It's kind of like an oasis. So now for today's view I would like to share some of my photos with you.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. That's a good idea to have water in a cooler place. Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love cardinals; cause my favorite color is red? Oh well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Even though the sunlight makes these look orange

      Delete