Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday View - 10 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well today has been one of those do nothing days. Almost literally. But I just didn't feel like doing a lot so that's what I did. I mean I did do little things like a load of laundry and I ran the dishwasher but mostly I watched TV. I saw all of the Phillies game and I made lunch for tomorrow but that's really all. Oh and I did set up at one of the Cafe feeders to see who would stop by. And now for today's view I would like to share this with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



4 comments:

  1. We all need nothing days now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing days are there for a reason... I really like the first photo, like a couple having lunch.
    Then a few friends just flew in to join them! Too precious.

    ReplyDelete