Saturday, September 23, 2023

Saturday View - 23 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. I don't know about where you are but around here it's been a very rainy day. There have been lulls here and there but for the most part it's been wet. This has made it a little tough to get out with my camera. But I took advantage of one of the drier periods and set up in the Cafe. Rain or shine birds still come around to eat. I didn't stay out there long though. I didn't want to take a chance on getting my gear wet. Still I came out with a couple good shots. And for today's view I would like to share them with you.


That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely perfect! Nothing better on a gray rainy day than a bright red cardinal! Made
    my day! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad the Cafe cardinals bring you as much joy as they do me

      Delete