Sunday, September 3, 2023

Sunday View - 3 September 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Hi there my friends. As some of you may have noticed I have not posted in almost a week. Well let me tell you that it takes a lot for me not post. After all I have only missed one 1 in over 3,000 days. And overall I have made 3,325. Well something did happen. On Tuesday afternoon I lost my beloved dog Schnitzel. He had been diagnosed with congestive heart failure a little over a year ago and had been doing pretty good. But over the past couple of weeks things got worse and add in some kind of another illness and his quality of life was just non-existent. So we had to make the difficult decision to let him go. I'm very serious when I say this has been tough. Schnitzel was such a good boy and I will forever miss him. Rest in peace Buddy. I'll see you again someday.

Anyway, I think it's time to resume posting. To start things off I would like to share this with you from  the Cafe.



I have something new coming so stay tuned. I think it will be good.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures. I really like how you captured the cafe visitors. I'm so sorry about Schnitzel. He was a wonderful dog and I will miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cocked head in photo #2. There are no words for your loss....He will be sorely missed

    ReplyDelete