Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wednesday View - 6 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I am sharing some shots I wanted to show you yesterday until that rabbit decided to stop by. I so rarely see rabbits that I just had to post it. Here we have a handful of shots of my neighbor's sunflowers. The cool thing is that they were not intentionally planted but sprung up from spilled seeds from a bird feeder. I put out plenty of sunflower seeds for our guests but for some reason this never happens at the Cafe.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the bee!!! I’ll have to show you a flower photo I took one time and I put a dead butterfly on it just for effect!!! Ha! Who’s to know?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bee in the last photo. Awesome

    ReplyDelete