Saturday, July 9, 2022

Saturday View - 9 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I would like to share these two squirrel photos I shot over the last couple of days. Actually the first one is from Thursday and the second from this morning. If you look at the first squirrel's tail you will see it's kind of bent. I'm not sure how this happened but it doesn't seem to hinder him at all.


I would also like to share this video from one of the Cafe feeders this afternoon. This was shot with my GoPro 10.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. The bird in the opening is quite chatty! Or just trying to get the others to leave? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He sure is! I'm glad I was able to get him on video

      Delete