Saturday, July 23, 2022

Saturday View - 23 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well it's another hot one today. Probably the hottest day of this heatwave yet with temperatures officially reaching almost 100° F (about 38° C). And as such I didn't get out very far with my camera. I did setup in the Cafe though and got some pretty good stuff. That is of course after refreshing the bird bath and water bowls and making sure the feeders were well supplied. Oh and talking about feeders I replaced another one today. You will notice it in a couple of today's pictures. I am also playing around with my camera settings to improve my shots. Have a look and let me know what you think.






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. The birds in the first pic appear to turn to face the camera. They want their bit of fame! lol! Always a fan
    of the squirrel. Is the shiny one a new feeder?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually both of the feeders are new. The silver one is identical to the one it replaced and the blue one is the same as the old one except for the color.

      Delete