Saturday, July 2, 2022

Saturday View - 2 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today has been another hot and humid one and as such I didn't spend a lot of time outside. I did set up the camera at the suet feeder on our dogwood in the front yard, aka the front seating area of the Cafe. I got a lot of good shots but for today's view I am sharing three. This woodpecker is often seen at the feeder. He will eat most all varieties I put out but he seems to really like the peanut flavor the best.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Interesting how they seem to hang almost upside down....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do. They do the same thing when they peck at trees. Guess it's comfortable

      Delete