Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday View - 17 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday I mentioned that I had planned on a couple trips that would give me the opportunity to get some good pictures but I just didn't get around to actually going. Well today I got out on the early side before the heat came along and took a drive to Peace Valley Park in nearby Bucks County Pennsylvania. About 35 minutes away. When I got there I spent a good amount of time in the bird blind and captured what I think are some pretty decent shots. I walked along some of the trails too. But for today's view I am concentrating on the birds. And I have a good selection for you. Please have a look and if you have a favorite feel free to let me know.








Be sure to stop by tomorrow when I will be sharing more pictures from the park.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. All great photos. I like number 3 best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think number one is my personal favorite but three is right up there :)

      Delete