Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Wednesday View - 20 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So after three years give or take my most popular bird feeder at the Cafe finally broke. The perch that the birds land on came off and aside from it being irreparable I can't even find it. So I took this opportunity to replace it, with the identical feeder. It only took a quick Amazon search to find it and the very next day it was at the door waiting to be filled up for our guests. And it didn't take long for them to show up. For today's view I would like to share a few pictures of this pretty House Finch who I believe was the first guest to use it.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wonder where the part went. Glad you could find another one so quickly. That is a pretty bird. I don't think I've ever seen a house finch before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've never seen one before. Love the pretty colors! The last photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete