Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday View - 24 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well I don't think I need to tell anyone that it is very hot out again today. But hot or not I just needed to get out with my camera and do a little shooting. So I headed to Valley Forge around 7:30am when the temperature was still in the 70's. High 70's but much better than the high 80's and 90's. And I was able to walk around for a couple hours and get some good shots. So for today's view I am sharing a selection of them with you. You'll notice a trend here in subject with the exception of two photos but I did shoot a much wider variety. I'll be posting more over the next couple days.









That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. What an assortment! I like the 'snowflake' (?) plant but my favorite is the tree. The size & odd shape
    are really intriguing. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my favorite too. The black and white version.

      Delete