Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday View - 11 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

When I was getting ready for bed last night and had the dog out back I looked up and saw the Moon shining nice and bright and very clear. It tends to be a little hazy in the Summer months but I guess the lower humidity gave me a better view. So I grabbed my "Moon shooting" camera, my Canon Powershot SX70 HS, and shot a bunch of handheld frames. Today I am sharing two of them. Both went through almost identical post processing but each was shot at different settings. The first was shot fully manual where I set the ISO (film speed), Aperture and Shutter Speed. The second was shot in AUTO. Both were saved as RAW images. I am curious as to which one you like better. Take a look and if you are so inclined let me know.


I also have another GoPro video to show you. This was yesterday afternoon in the Cafe.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


6 comments:

  1. They are very close, to my untrained eye at least, but I vote for the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one is sharper and clearer, but both are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you. I agree, the first one looks better to me. I'm glad because that is the one I composed manually

      Delete
  3. The first one is a sharper image. The second is 'softer'. The Cafe? Well, I watched that bird go
    completly around picking out his 'favorite' bits & dropping the rest! lol! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about the Moon. Yeah, birds can be picky. And they make a mess too but someone will eat the leftovers

    ReplyDelete