Saturday, July 16, 2022

Saturday View - 16 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I had a few things planned for today that would have given me some good opportunity to grab some nice pictures, but it just didn't happen. Maybe tomorrow? But as usual I did have a lot of material right here in our back yard. AKA the Cafe. And I set up early so I was able to get a small selection of the breakfast crowd. Check out these shots.



And how about a video too? Just don't mind some of the background noise. I shot this later in the morning and the neighborhood was a little active with people enjoying the outdoors and getting yard work done. Also, you may need to select a better resolution because YouTube likes to lower it for some reason.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment