Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Wednesday View - 23 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It seems that no matter where I go I find a squirrel. Or perhaps they find me? And Longwood Gardens is no exception. I was on my way back to the main entrance to head home and I looked up and saw this guy looking down. I didn't have anything to feed him but I don't think I would be allowed to anyway. Not in the gardens. So I took a few pictures of him and would like to share one of them with you. As an aside I only had a 50mm lens on my camera that day. I just got it at Christmas and wanted to use it for photographing flowers. I must say I am very pleased with the results. Though it's not as good for shots like this one. I don't think it turned out too bad though considering.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: