Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday View - 27 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today has been a very chilly and very windy one but so far our flowers have been okay. I did cover the tulips with buckets last night and due to said wind have left them on today. I hope this cold snap passes quickly. Anyway while I was out photographing our tulips yesterday I also shot some pictures in one of our neighbor's yard. They have daffodils and lots of wildflowers. And for today's view I would like to share this little wildflower. You can't tell from the photo but it is less than an in wide. I got up close using that 50mm lens I got at Christmas. I am really loving shooting with it.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I often wonder how something that looks so delicate manages to survive this weather...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I looked and they are still there. Even after the very cold temperatures and very high winds

      Delete