Saturday, March 12, 2022

Saturday View - 12 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well who would have thought, we're in the midst of yet another wintry weekend. What was originally supposed to be rain turned out to be a decent amount of snow. It started about 8:30 am this morning and it's still going. The snow sticking but seems to be manageable though. I think the wind is the worst part. It hasn't been fun filling the feeders and putting out fresh water but I am keeping up with it. And the birds are more than happy. I am seeing more than usual and it's probably the water more than anything. I have found that is the key. And of course I am keeping plenty of peanuts out for the squirrels and bluejays. Now for today's view I would like to share this female cardinal who is waiting on a dogwood branch for the right time to fly in and grab a snack.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment