Saturday, March 5, 2022

Saturday View - 5 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well the weather is warming up and the Cafe is getting busier. I have seen many different birds this week. There's been mourning doves and today I saw a bird that has the colors of a male cardinal but is certainly not a cardinal. I see them every year and I'm still not sure what they are. I'll try to get a picture and do a little research to figure out what it is. Today I set up the camera at one of the feeders and grabbed a few hundred frames and I got some really good results. For today's view I would like to share this pretty girl with you.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. She is really beautiful! Those 'multi shots' are really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often get much better shots this way because the birds act more natural when people aren't around

      Delete