Sunday, March 20, 2022

Sunday View - 20 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

And welcome to the first day of Spring. Although yesterday felt a lot more Springlike this weather still beats snow and ice. And I'm able to have the windows open so there's that. Now speaking of Spring what better way to celebrate it's arrival than to enjoy some more flowers from my trip to Longwood yesterday? Well okay I'm sure there are better ways but I'm going to share some with you anyway. Actually one. For today's view I would like to share a few shots I made of some lilies. Lilies can be put on the list of my favorites right up there with Orchids. In fact I hope some of mine will be coming up as soon as the warm weather is a little more consistent. For now though please have a look at these. And be sure to click on the images to see a larger version.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Especially the close-ups. My sister loved the Stargazer lilies. Their scent is
    really strong!

    ReplyDelete