Monday, March 28, 2022

Monday View - 28 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I have a few more pics that I want to share with you from Longwood last week. I spend a lot of my time there shooting flowers but I do also snap some pictures of scenery. And two of those from last week stood out to me. I have included color photos of both but I have also included one black and white. I'm not sure which I like better but am leaning toward the black and white. Please let me know what you think if you're so inclined.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I actually think the color version has more depth. The black and white looks flat to me. Like both of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the black and white one better because it has a haunted/hauntingly beautiful look to it. The color one is nice but the colors don't do much for me. IMHO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the color. I can picture walking there. The black & white is a bit depressing.

    ReplyDelete