Sunday, March 6, 2022

Sunday View - 6 March 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is a continuation of yesterday's time lapse shooting sessions at the Cafe. I've done a lot of shooting like this in the past but have just recently gotten back into it. And I think it's something I'll be doing a lot because it seems that our wildlife friends act a lot more natural without people around. Also keep an eye out for more videos to come. And possibly a live cam but that one is going to take some time. For now have a look at these.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Don't know what the first bird is but love the interesting color. Of course the cardinal is
    always a hit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure either. I have a bird identification app though and I'm going to see if it knows

      Delete
    2. My app identified it as a house sparrow

      Delete